After many many years, Cacti version 1.0 has been released. It has a lot of features added.
I am yet to try it, but hopefully it will be great. Here are some of the new features:
- Remote data collectors (Pollers)
- Network discovery and automation
- Device management automation
- Enhanced user, group and domain management
- User interface enhancements
- Additional RRDtool graph option support
- Merged almost 20 plugins into core
Apparently weathermap plugin doesnt work yet with the new version, so will wait and see how it turns out as I quite like the weathermap plugin. Have you tried it yet ? What do you think of it?
Visit official Cacti site to get your hands on a copy.